Team Denali: Latest Update - Patiently Waiting...

Published Tuesday, 19th June 2018

https://youtu.be/AzTuNoHNIss

A stormy couple of days on Denali has caused a complete shut down of climbers both ascending and descending.

Team Denali is still hunkered down at Camp 4 (14 Camp), patiently waiting for the storm to abate.

They are eating well and relaxing, and trying to maintain some form of physical activity - mostly involving shovelling a lot of snow!

The storm has dumped many feet of new snow and the forecast is not looking like they will be able to move anytime soon.

Despite obvious frustration, the team remain in high spirits and are all hoping for better weather soon!

Huge thanks to Mountain Trip Guide Eli who called in with this latest audio update.

#65DNTeamDenali #BeyondInjury #MentalHealthMatters #RMfamily

Cookie policy

We use necessary cookies to allow our site to function correctly. You can disable these via your browser settings but this site may not function correctly if you do so. We also use optional cookies to collect anonymised visitor statistics to help us identify issues and improve our web site. View our privacy policy here

Cookies