The team have spent the day on final checks and preparation before they fly to Antarctica tomorrow to start their massive challenge to climb Mt Vinson unsupported!
They have had a mandatory briefing with ALE this afternoon at the ALE office in Punta Arenas in preparation for the flight and arrival procedures at Union Glacier.
Weather and met reports look favourable for a morning flight but the team are acutely aware that the ferocious weather can change hour by hour.
They will be on a short notice to move if their flight is delayed.
Conditions at Union Glacier are currently -25°C without factoring in the wind chill.
Live Q&A session at 8.30pm!!
The team will try to answer all your questions.